For professionals, connoisseurs, and economists
VinoServ reveals a new system to conserve, open bottles of wine and finally puts an end to the waste of valuable wine leftovers.
Its principle is as simple as It Is elegant - the wine in the open bottle is coated with the gas VinoConserv via a jet. VinoConserv is a mixture of high-purity nitrogen and carbon dioxide; it is non-toxic, odourless and food safe.
Hence, coating the wine with the VinoServ system offers you these convincing advantages:
• VinoServ increases the life of open wine bottles to 5 to 6 weeks
• According to thorough laboratory tests. the wine retains its original bouquet, taste, and
• The employed gas is absolutely non-toxic, odourless, and food safe
• VinoServ quickly pays itself off and allows huge savings
• VinoServ is available for professional and private use
• Employment of VinoServ signals style and connoisseurship to guests as well as customers
|Air = Oxydizing atmosphere|
|Vinoconserv: Protection gas =>|
wine conservation system VINO-SERV
|Wine and Champagne conservation system|